2010年5月18日星期二

几天~~~~英文写作









































20100514

一大早就起来的

对自己发脾气

才甘愿下楼吃早餐....

anti tell me she wan to cut her hair

after having our breakfast

me acc anti go barber shop

when we r waiting my anti asking me wan to dye my hair o not

at the moment i think wan o not

at the last i also dye ady

i will like tis colour coz~~~~

look like japanese(sense by own)

but the bad news if when tat black hair cum out will look like shit~~~haha

after done our hair went bk to house n my uncle took us to shopping

wow~~too many ppl

walk walk walk

i fancy i piece clothes so when i after to try n wan to buy it

but when i queue wan to pay n i saw the clothes was hole it

so i going to find another one but jz left oly one suitable size to me

at last i din buy anything..hiazzzz

after eating we went bk to home

n than my phone ring up

is my friends calling me for tomolo bbq at her house

so happy recevie her phone.

hahaha....tomolo i had date so anti u wit uncle eat dinner together lol...

(alot pic at facebook when i ady to dye my hair to gold colour)

20100515

today i wake up eraly coz~~~

i hope can faster to be tonite

hoho~~~time is cumming so i dress up myself

n going my friends house

drinking~eating~chating~

wooho~happy neh~~

coz i din bring my camera so i din take any pic

but my friend had so waiting her to upload tat pic

tat happy time flies...

so until 12.30 sumting my frends fetch me bk...

20100516

wake up late coz ytd until 2 pm jz gona to sleep...

wake up jor than oly for net nothing to do

after my friend calling me going her for drinking

but i did go coz i very lazy n tried

so sorry alessia i did wan to cum ur house

so i still playing my net until nite

20100517

today my anti going out eraly

so let me at house so i also oly for net

net is my life

after my anti cuming she say go to swimming

so i pick up my bags

went bk to house on 4pm

n i start net....

my oversea life almost like tat

net~hung out~net hung out

so i did had any special to write down~~hiazzz

20100518

hohohoho~~~~

today oly oly for net

coz write down wat i will pass

almost all the day also write tis blogsss

so today nothing to write....

wakakakakkakaka~~~~~~~



tat two pic is after mine dye to gold colour hair
this is first time use english
to write for blogsss
hope u all noe wat i talking about
因为不是很会拼音
所以要快有了英文写这部落格
希望你们看明白我的英文
因为我的英文也不很好
哈哈哈

没有评论:

发表评论